Join the author in a safe community of love and understanding to discuss the journey and path to healing.
What you get for your one time purchase (only $7.50 a month) is your own copy of the book A Prisoner by No Crime of My Own, author-led bimonthly workshops walking through a themetic discussion of the book. Also, receive a monthly peer support group through a private Facebook group.
Meet on the second and third Tuesdays of each month beginning July 11, 2023.
It’s proven that PTSD/CPTSD symptoms are best supported through peer support groups of those who have been through similar trauma. Do you want to learn how to heal from trauma? Talk to a person who has lived through it.
Read the assigned chapter(s) before we meet. Then, on a private Zoom we will have a serious discussion about the chapter’s content. Bring your own questions and discussion topics. The author will also have curated questions ready for discussion purposes.
What you get:
- Your own ebook copy of A Prisoner by No Crime of My Own (an immediate downloaded upon purchase);
- Discussion guide for workshops and schedule with themes and curated questions sent through a monthly invitation.
- An invitation to a private Facebook group for community chats and discussion;
- Private community of survivors helping each other thrive and heal; and
- Zoom link to private book club held on the second and third Tuesdays of each month fox six months.
NOTE: This group is exclusively for those of us that have lived through the trauma of sexual abuse.