I am not left alone to face these dragons of incest. I have a God that not only walks beside me, He roars at the injustices He sees.
Unspeakable acts that are perpetrated against children and these abusers think they get off – scot-free. I am here to bear witness to the fact that judgment is coming. It’s biblical. It’s fair. It’s right.
I’ve conquered many battles in my life and have more to overcome.
Of this I am sure, I do not walk alone. This battle does not belong to me but to a great big God who sees, who cares and one who is working on my behalf right now. Maybe I can’t see all that He is doing, but I believe He is always working on the behalf of the innocent.
Oh, I’ve done my share of wrong, but of these atrocities born against me, I am innocent.
When you read this list, people who endanger children with their greedy, disgusting, selfish acts are shown strongly these words of Proverbs:
- You cannot harm a child without a sense of pride (haughty eyes); the belief that you will not get caught.
- You cannot play out your deceitful scheme without a lying tongue.
- Child sexual offenders often shed the blood of the innocent they are harming.
- They have to devise wicked plans to carry out their wicked wishes.
- The abusers feet run perpetually to evil.
- After they’ve abused, they become false witnesses against us.
- All of these actions cause great discord.
This makes the very heart of God roar! He longs to protect the innocent and set the captive free.
You know, on this journey I’ve made a lot of bad decision and choices myself. That still does not absolve the guilty of their guilt.
Fight on brothers and sisters. We are more than conquerors.