I want to thank Notes To Women for nominating me. I have only been blogging for a little less than three weeks and I am deeply thankful for this nomination.
All of my life I have wanted to share my story as a way to help other survivors. Through my words I hope to weave a map to help led other survivors of sexual crimes to a deeper recovery. My goal is to comfort the brokenhearted and set them on a path that is a little freer in this great journey of life.
Thank you, again, Notes to Women, for the nomination!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Notes to Women’s questions to me and questions for my nominees:
- If you had a once in a lifetime opportunity to interview someone famous, who would it be? Jesus
- What is your biggest regret? Not leaving my first marriage sooner
- In which century would you have liked to live? This century
- If your life were a book, what would its title be? A Prisoner by No Crime of My Own
- If you had the power to make any animal talk, which one would you choose and why? A horse – I’d like to know what it feels like to have that much power.
- Do you think that the United States should have another political party? I’d like to see no political parties – all united for one cause.
- How would you describe yourself in one word? Intense
- If you could invent something, what would it be? Calorie free food!
- If you had to choose a color to describe your life right now would it be blue, yellow, green, red, grey or other? Purple – its beautiful, strong and rich
- If you needed a mystery to be solved, whom would you turn to for help–Sherlock Holmes, Jane Marple or Hercule Poirot? Sherlock Holmes
- Which of these artists would you have liked to paint your portrait–Da Vinci, Vermeer or Frida Kahlo? Da Vinci
My nominees are:
Cherie White Exposing Bullies
6 thoughts on “My Liebster Award Nomination 2020”
I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. You deserve this nomination. And may the Lord continue to help and support you in your goal “to comfort the brokenhearted and set them on a path that is a little freer in this great journey of life.”
You’re welcome 🙂
Congratulations on your well-deserved award Jodie, Thank you for nominating me – I’m delighted 🙂