I want to thank Notes To Women for nominating me. I have only been blogging for a little less than three weeks and I am deeply thankful for this nomination.
All of my life I have wanted to share my story as a way to help other survivors. Through my words I hope to weave a map to help led other survivors of sexual crimes to a deeper recovery. My goal is to comfort the brokenhearted and set them on a path that is a little freer in this great journey of life.
Thank you, again, Notes to Women, for the nomination!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Notes to Women’s questions to me and questions for my nominees:
- If you had a once in a lifetime opportunity to interview someone famous, who would it be? Jesus
- What is your biggest regret? Not leaving my first marriage sooner
- In which century would you have liked to live? This century
- If your life were a book, what would its title be? A Prisoner by No Crime of My Own
- If you had the power to make any animal talk, which one would you choose and why? A horse – I’d like to know what it feels like to have that much power.
- Do you think that the United States should have another political party? I’d like to see no political parties – all united for one cause.
- How would you describe yourself in one word? Intense
- If you could invent something, what would it be? Calorie free food!
- If you had to choose a color to describe your life right now would it be blue, yellow, green, red, grey or other? Purple – its beautiful, strong and rich
- If you needed a mystery to be solved, whom would you turn to for help–Sherlock Holmes, Jane Marple or Hercule Poirot? Sherlock Holmes
- Which of these artists would you have liked to paint your portrait–Da Vinci, Vermeer or Frida Kahlo? Da Vinci
My nominees are:
Cherie White Exposing Bullies